What You Need to Know:
How Pickup Locations Work:
- Customers place orders for grass-fed meat on our website for your specific pickup location.
- Once orders of Colorado grass-fed beef are packed the customer's credit card is charged, and their order is loaded on the truck.
- Our delivery truck and personnel will meet each customer at your pickup location to deliver each order.
We make hosting a location simple and easy!
Location Leader Responsibilities:
- Spread the word about our products with your friends and neighbors.
- Provide a convenient and accessible pickup location for us to meet each customer. (Home driveways usually work just fine!)
- Before pickup, we provide you with a copy of each customer's order and contact information. While it's not required, you are always welcome to send a group email to any new customers to introduce yourself and remind them of their pickup day and time. (This simple gesture helps create a sense of connection and community with members of your location, plus they’ll be happy to hear that their Colorado grass-fed meat is arriving soon.)
- If possible, we encourage you to be present during each delivery to help us greet each customer when they arrive. (Just let us know if/when you will be on vacation and we can make accommodations.)
Location Leader Benefits:
- Experience the personal rewards of making a positive difference in your community by providing folks with a convenient location for receiving products from our farm!
- Enjoy the convenience of having our products delivered directly from our farm to your home or designated pickup location.
- Free delivery - As a Location Leader you are not charged delivery fees on your orders of grass-fed meat!
- As a “thank you” for absorbing more activity in your driveway, Location Leaders receive credit for new customers that join your club.