Dairy-Free Ice Cream (Keto Fabulous)
Ice cream doesn’t have to be a “cheat” food.
The Bulletproof Diet is designed to provide every possible health advantage. It allowed me to keep six pack abs while eating 4500 calories a day, not exercising, while sleeping 5 hours a night. It lowers blood pressure, melts fat, and adds muscle. It works, but the real question is: “Can I have desert?” Oh yes, but how? you may ask..
Typical ice cream has tons of sugar, and all sorts of other crap in it that many don’t consider a healthy choice. A Bulletproof low carb ice cream recipe would solve all the problems that normal, high sugar, performance robbing, ice cream presents. This low carb ice cream recipe is actually really good for you because of all the good fats found in it and the lack of sugars.
Id like to introduce you to the only ice cream that me and my family ever have — “Get Some” Ice Cream.
That’s right. About an hour after eating this special blend of high fat awesomeness, your body gets a signal that says, “I am in a land of plenty,” which translates, in evolution-speak to, “It is time to mate. NOW.” Women in particular are most impacted by this side effect of ice cream, but it also works on men. I’ve shared this recipe with enough people to be pretty sure I’m not just making this up.
CHECK OUT the original recipe here: https://www.bulletproof.com/recipes/low-carb/get-some-ice-cream/ 
- 4 Whole Eggs (Rafter Eggs and pastured … of course)
- 4 Yolks
- 2 tsp Vanilla or Vanilla Powder
- 1 gram Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) or 10 drops Apple Cider Vinegar or Lime Juice to Taste
- 100 grams (7 tbs) Grass-Fed Butter
- 100 grams (7tbs) Coconut Oil (or substitute half Cacao Butter for amazing taste)
- 50 grams (3tbs + 2tsp) MCT Oil (important for consistency)
- 80 grams (5.5tbs) Xylitol or Erythritol (or more to taste — you can add up to 160 grams if you want)
- 100 grams Water or Ice (just under 1/2 cup; add less than you think you need, then increase the amount)
- (OPTIONAL) 1/4 to 1/2 cup of low-toxin Cocoa Powder ( this makes it taste like chocolate cake batter … I’m serious!!!!
- (OPTIONAL) Frozen Raspberries
1) Blend everything but the water/ice in blender. It takes a while to get the butter blended into perfect creaminess.
2) Add water or ice and blend some more until well blended. Ideally, you want a yogurt-like consistency for creamy ice cream, or add more water for a firmer, icier texture.
3) Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and turn it on.